All Park City Rentals (APCR) email@example.com (435) 200-5597
Rental Rules: The Lodge at Park City Mountain Resort 110 firstname.lastname@example.org
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. MST AND CHECK OUT IS 10 A.M. MST. Early check-in/late check-outs may be available but must be requested and approved in writing by APCR prior to check in.
2. This is a NON SMOKING condo and NO PETS are allowed Also, please DO NOT wear your shoes in the condo on the carpet.
3. RESERVATION DEPOSIT: To secure the dates requested, a deposit must be received within 72 hours of reservation.
4. RENT: A reservation deposit must be received within 72 hours or reservation. The balance of the entire payment due for rent/taxes/cleaning and other services must be received 30 days prior to arrival date.
5. CANCELLATIONS: A 45 day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations made more than 45 days prior to the arrival date are subject to a $300 processing fee. Cancellations within 45 days of arrival are subject to forfeit of the entire payment. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. You may choose to purchase travel insurance separately (see below). THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR CANCELLATIONS FOR SUNDANCE OR HOLIDAYS. We highly recommend you buy vacation rental insurance (below) to provide cancellation protection.
6. VACATION RENTAL/ TRAVEL INSURANCE: CSA Vacation Rental Insurance is available for your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance reimburses for pre-paid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. If declined, you acknowledge you have read and understand our cancellation policy and choose not to purchase Vacation Rental Insurance on behalf of all occupants. Please click this link for options and purchase: www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/allparkc
7. DAMAGES: Manager may apply any Security Deposit money paid to correct Damages and such act shall not prevent Manager from claiming monies in excess of Deposit for correction of Damages. Renter agrees to use properly all furnishings, including electrical and gas appliances, plumbing fixtures, electronic home entertainment, fireplaces, heaters, and all other items of whatsoever kind or nature provided during rental term. Renter agrees to leave the Property so that no extraordinary housekeeping will be required after departure. Renter understands their responsibility as occupant and accepts the financial burden for any damages to the Property caused by Renter or their guests. Manager will return full security deposit or notify Renter in writing of the costs of any Damages or extra housekeeping within 15 days after their departure. Other conditions for full refund of any security deposit paid include:
a. No damage is done to house or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. All charges accrued due to additional rents or services during the stay are paid prior to departure.
c. All trash is placed in garbage and recycling containers
d. No linens are lost or damaged. Please DO NOT remake USED beds with used linens .(i know, right?) For any used beds please leave the used sheets on the bed or floor upon departure.
e. No early check-in /late check out (unless prior approval has been granted in writing). f. NO smoking in/on Property and NO pets in Property during your stay. g NO PARTIES are held during the rental period in the property.
h. All keys are returned to the Front Desk or left in condo - $100 charge for each lost key.
9. Minimum Stay: THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY; 4 or 5 nights during regular and holiday seasons.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES: Rent includes a one-time towel-linen-amenity setup. APCR is not responsible for providing additional products during your stay (paper products, towels, etc).
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens/bath towels/amenities/paper products are provided and in the condo at check in, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. ALL POOL TOWELS are provided by the front desk.
12. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice. Any confirmed stay already paid WILL not be subject to rate changes.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of any advance payment or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above policies must be approved in writing.
15. PARKING – Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking lot. Parking passes are REQUIRED and now require a $200 fully refundable security deposit. Lost or unreturned passes will incur a $200 fee and your security deposit will not be returned if you do not return your pass to the condo upon departure.
16. FIREPLACES: The fireplace is a gas fireplace. Please do not throw any trash or other non-compliant materials in the fireplace.
17. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We do not refund due to airline cancellations or road conditions.
18. TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend your purchase travel insurance in case you need to cancel your trip for any reason. By making a deposit payment for this vacation rental, the renter has agreed to all terms and conditions of this agreement.