- SQF 2,000
FULLY remodeled Cozy, warm, well-appointed town home. 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath plus loft. Conveniently located on free bus route. Near groomed free cross-country ski trails and The Canyons Ski Resort. Non-Smoking Property
Rented weekly or monthly - We also offer discount lift tickets to Park City Mountain Resort & The Canyons.
Location: Quail Meadows, Silver Springs, Park City Central, Park City, Utah, USA (across from the Canyons Ski and Snowboard resort) Accommodations: house (Townhouse), 3 Bedrooms + loft (Convertible bed), 2.5 Baths (Sleeps 8-9)
This Park City vacation house at The Canyons is a perfect home for your vacation rental. We offer the amenities of a hotel, with lodging in a quiet private luxury ~2,000 square ft vacation house (sleeps 8-9 guests). Unbeatable location on the free shuttle bus stop and less than 1 mile to The Canyons mountain resort. Our vacation lodging showcases towering, wood vaulted ceilings along with an inviting sunroom/loft and an expansive kitchen with great views of the Canyons ski resort at discount prices and great deals as well as discount lift tickets for ski and snowboard adventures.
Newly remodeled with mountain style furnishings, this house has everything that your heart desires for your winter vacation. New 42" flat screen LCD TV, great views and quiet secluded backyard deck area. . Whether you snowboard or ski or just relax and vacation, you are a short drive from The Canyons (2-3 minutes), 5-6 minutes to Park City Ski Resort and 10 minutes to Deer Valley. There is also a double car garage along with ample driveway parking for an additional two vehicles.
Location: This superb location is conveniently located close to The Canyons, Utah Olympic Park, Park City Outlet Mall, Kimball Junction, numerous restaurants, shops, theater and grocery stores. A short (~ 7 minutes) ride to Park City Mountain or Deer Valley ski resort. The free shuttle bus is located 1 block away and can take you quickly to the ski resorts.. Skiing at the Salt Lake City, Ogden and Sundance areas are all within an easy 45-60 minute drive. Great choice location for the Sundance film festival.
- Quiet, (~2,000 sq. ft.) end unit house / townhouse with an open, spacious floor plan, Upscale mountain style furnishings and decorator touches throughout
- 3 bedrooms plus loft with tasteful bedding, linens and towels
- 1.5 blocks to shuttle bus stop - less than a mile to The Canyons ski resort
- 1 KING bed in master bedroom with attached bath and TV (upper floor)
- 2nd bedroom with twin over twin bunk beds and a separate Queen sized bed
- 3rd bedroom - 1 twin over Full bunk bed, additional twin bed
- 2 full bathrooms and 1 half bathroom
- couch/HD TV in loft
- Large, open kitchen w/countertop bar seating area for 4 plus new dining table seating for 6
- Fully equipped kitchen
- New 42" HD TV and comfy couches in Great Room
- Bathrooms with tile
- Movies, library and board games
- 3 HD TVs - great room, master bedroom and loft
- High Speed Wireless Internet, cable, VCR, DVD, stereo system
- Gas stone fireplace in the Great Room
- Washer and dryer w/laundry supplies, iron and ironing board
- Double car garage and additional 2 car parking in driveway
2 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Playroom, 3 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 5 Single bed
CookingBlender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Diswasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans, Central heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Broadband Internet, Stereo system, TV (Cable)
SanitaryHair dryer, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Bicycles, Shared Playground
Avid lover of Park City - all of the seasons! I originally came to ski and bought my first condo for that reason and ended up staying for the summer. I wanted to share my experience and love of this place with others and have found a way to do that with luxury rental properties. I hope you find Park City as magical and charming as the many people before you.